answers to the guiding questions are saved in a secure on-line vault and will be emailed back to you shortly before Rosh Hashanah 5773 so that you can see how the year went. The whole process then begins again.
1. Describe a significant experience that has happened in the past year. How did it affect you? Are you grateful? Relieved? Resentful? Inspired?
2. Is there something that you wish you had done differently this past year? Alternatively, is there something you’re especially proud of from this past year?
3. Think about a major milestone that happened with your family this past year. How has this affected you?
4. Describe an event in the world that has impacted you this year. How? Why?
5. Have you had any particularly spiritual experiences this past year? How has this experience affected you? “Spiritual” can be broadly defined to include secular spiritual experiences: artistic, cultural, and so forth.
6. Describe one thing you’d like to achieve by this time next year? Why is this important to you?
7. How would you like to improve yourself and your life next year? Is there a piece of advice or counsel you received in the past year that could guide you in this project?
8. Is there something (a person, a cause, an idea) that you want to investigate more fully in 5772?
9. What is a fear that you have and how has it limited you? How do you plan on letting it go or overcoming it in the coming year?
10. When September 2012 rolls around and you receive your answers to your 10Q questions, how do you think you’ll feel? What do you think/hope might be different about your life and where you’re at as a result of thinking about and answering these questions?
11. Bonus: What are your predictions for next year?